Welcome to the LMCA Uniform Store
Before making any purchases, please review our new student dress policy below for PK2 - K4.
Early Education Dress Code - One of our goals in LMCA Early Education is to train little ones to dress appropriately and modestly from the earliest of ages.
- Children in PK2-K4 are to be dressed in LMCA polo shirts and wear uniform type shorts or pants of solid navy blue, khaki, grey, or black.
- Girls are permitted to wear skorts or skirts with shorts underneath. (All shorts, skirts, jumpers, and skorts must be of modest length.)
- Children are to wear shoes at all times. NO flip-flops or open back shoes.
- In colder weather, children must bring coats and/or sweaters, and may wear a long sleeve shirt under the polo
- Dress Code Violations are issued as follows:
- First Violation – The student will receive a “Dress Code Violation” card
- Second Violation – A verbal conversation will take place with a parent
- Third Violation – The student will not be permitted to attend (unless otherwise approved by the Director) until in proper uniform attire.
LMCA’s online uniform distributors:
You may contact the LMCafe with questions at (702) 565-5831 ext. 0000156.